San Francisco Bay Area photographer Lane Hartwell gathered photographers to publish a special magazine titled Onè Respe to benefit Haiti. The images celebrate life in Haiti, all taken before the earthquake. Other participating photographers include Mary Ellen Mark, Chet Gordon and Peter Pereira. The magazine was printed through HP’s MagCloud service. HP has decided to donate printing costs to the effort. All proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross.
Order Onè Respe.
- Photographers Unite for Haiti Fundraising from Wired
- Lane Hartwell Photography
- Mary Ellen Mark photography
- Chet Gordon, photographer
- Peter Pereira, photojournalist
- MagCloud, print on demand by HP
posted by Trout Monfalco